[saymaListserv] IMP^o^ 074 SAYF Position Open
moriah at preferred.com
Sun Aug 13 11:24:45 JEST 2000
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 074
SAYF Administrative Assistant
(from 8-11-00 message from Sharon Annis, Personnel Committee Clerk)
<|> SAYF Administrative Assistant
part-time position, 40 hours per month
<|> Supervision: Clerk(s) of SAYF Steering Committee
<|> Primary Job Functions
1. Maintaining data-base of youth and adults participation
Up-date after each retreat and FAP Training
Addresses, phone numbers, number of retreats
attended, and ages
Medical release information, contact adults
Update after each retreat and/or training
2. Develop and maintain basic registration forms, medical
release forms, evaluation forms and Incident
3. Maintain mailing list of attendees, FAPs, Monthly Meeting
4. Retreat preparation: In cooperation with Host Site and
Steering Committee and Head FAP
a. On-site emergency information
b. Site reservation as needed
c. Develop registration packets for youth and FAPS
d. Mail all material in a timely manner
e. Assist Head FAP with follow calls to youth and
parents for transportation and scholarship
5. Follow-up after each retreat
a. Review all registration material received by Head
b. Review moneys received by Head FAP and coordinate
with registration materials.
c. Mail all funds received to SAYF Treasurer.
d. Send copy of all accounting to SAYMA Treasurer.
6. Prepare and mail out FAP information packets upon request.
7. Maintain file of FAP's Minutes from their Monthly Meetings,
and when a letter is needed by each FAP after they
have participated in two retreats.
8. Maintain files of current SAYF policies and procedures,
resources for working with youth, First Aid
9. Develop and maintain archival information of all retreats.
10. Other clerical duties as necessary to support the SAYF
1. Knowledge of and commitment to the Religious Society of
Friends and its manner of faith and practice.
Regular attender or member of a monthly meeting
2. Experience in clerical and record keeping.
3. Computer and data-base skills; access to computer and
4. Experience in working with volunteers and youth.
5. Flexibility to attend at least one retreat and FAP training
<|> Reply to:
869-A Outer Drive, Oak Ridge TN 37830
bsan at usit.net, 865/483-8783
25 Rhododendron Circle, Asheville NC 28805
mmfarmer at ioa.com, 828/298-5961
~~~~~~~ end ^o^ ~~~~~~~ 1stpostdate 081300 ~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"
is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details
to our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free
list-server: semi-official information, bulletins that you can print,
post, announce, publish, or pass around. Please address questions,
corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson
Street, Abingdon, VA 24210. Thank you! ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA
To receive IMP^o^ bulletins, subscribe to the free list server,
sayma at kitenet.net. You can e-mail to sayma-request at kitenet.net,
writing only the word subscribe in the body of your e-mail
message. You can also subscribe on the web at
More information about the sayma