[Sayma-Announce] SAF newsletter deadline for Winter issue

Kathleen Mavournin kmav at icx.net
Sun Dec 2 14:57:00 EST 2007

The deadline for the winter issue of SAF has been extended to
December 20. Please submit news, announcements, essays, or poems
relating to our Yearly Meeting, the work of Wider Quaker
Organizations or Quaker life, concerns and testimonies.

Include your name and email address or phone number with all
submissions, please.

By far the most convenient way for me to receive them is via email at
SAFeditor at sayma.org.

Short items may be mailed to SAF, c/o Kathleen Mavournin, 344 Seven
Oaks Drive, Knoxville TN 37922-3411. Longer items sent by regular
mail have time to be retyped; I can't promise that I will get to them.