[Sayma-Announce] [Sayma-Discuss] [Friends] Hazel

listener at bellsouth.net listener at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 11 13:49:11 EST 2007

I am so sad with this news I don't know where to start. Hazel will be hugely missed! She is a wonderful spirit and an enthusiastic and dedicated Friend. I don't think I've ever known anyone so proud to be accepted into membership of our meeting!
Oh, I will miss her!
Kit Potter

-------------- Original message from "cecilia" <cecilia at wutka.com>: --------------

I will miss Hazel. I was in a few groups with Hazel at yearly meeting over the past few years.

Ceal