[Sayma-Announce] Welcome to sayma-announce at kitenet.net

CIsland at aol.com CIsland at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 13:28:17 EST 2007

SAYMA Friends,

As it turned out, for reasons beyond my knowing (which I have no problem
with), the full definition of each of the three new SAYMA listservs'  functions
was not present in text within the welcome emails for them.  The  full
definitions were, however, referred to by the url's under "General  information about
the mailing list is at:"  For example, the full  definition of the function
and limits that were approved by Yearly Meeting for  the Announce listserv can
be found at:

read the full definition, you will probably agree  that my posting the
announcement about Helen Caldicott's statement falls within  that definition.  I hope
so.

Bill Reynolds, Clerk
SAYMA ad hoc committee on electronic communications "ECC"