[Sayma-Announce] The Southern Appalachian Friend is online!

Liz Perch, SAYMA Admin Assistant adminasst at sayma.org
Wed Jul 18 20:28:56 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

After a one year hiatus, the newsletter of Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association is resuming publication.  It is now available for online reading or downloading at http://www.sayma.org/online_documents/SAF/SAF2007-Summer.pdf

Copies of the newsletter are in the mail to all SAYMA Monthly and Preparative Meetings and Worship Groups for distribution to members and attenders.

If there are Friends who cannot download the newsletter or pick it up at the meetinghouse, please have them contact me at the address below and I'll add you to the postal mailing list.

In Friendship,

LIZ

Liz Perch
SAYMA Administrative Assistant