[Sayma-Announce] SAYMA's M&N Committee discernment

Liz Perch, SAYMA Admin Assistant adminasst at sayma.org
Mon Mar 5 14:20:52 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

On behalf of SAYMA's Ministry and Nurture Committee, I invite you to visit the SAYMA Websits at www.sayma.org to read about the committee's discernment in responding to the queries for the FGC Traveling Ministries Consultation to which SAYMA sent Perry Treadwell and Hannah MacDermott as our representatives. You will also find the written report that Perry gave to M&N at its recent meeting. Hannah is planning to offer a workshop at annual sessions so that even more of SAYMA can benefit from considering the queries posed.

Penelope Wright