[Sayma-Announce] Southern Appalachian Young Friends

Cathi fishlabs at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 17 09:25:55 EDT 2007

Southern Appalachian Young Friends (SAYF) is looking for retreat locations
in western North Carolina, which is the most central location for us.  If
you, or your Meeting has, or can recommend,  a retreat space, please let me
know (off-listserv).

For SAYF committee retreats, we need space for up to 30 people.  Committee
Retreats are held in August and February.  For regular retreats, we need
space for up to 55 people.  Regular retreats are held in September, October,
November, January, March & April.  We need floor space for sleeping, one
large and several small meeting rooms, a kitchen, and at least one shower.

We welcome interaction with Meetings that haven't hosted SAYF retreats
previously.  SAYFers are happy to participate in service projects for your
meeting or community.  This is also a way to introduce your Meeting's young
attenders to SAYF.

Thank you!

Cathi Watkins

SAYF Steering Committee

fishlabs at bellsouth.net

Our next retreat will be in Nashville, TN, on April 27-29 (new date).
Please contact Dick Houghton for more information ( dickhoughton at covad.net
).