[Sayma-Announce] FLGBTQC Midwinter 2010

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Mon Dec 1 19:32:16 EST 2008

Please reply directly to Jean Chapin-Smith (jench1977 at hotmail.com)

From: Jen CH [mailto:jench1977 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 7:19 PM
To: adminasst at sayma.org
Subject: FLGBTQC

Hello SAYMA Friends!
Friends for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Concerns hopes to
hold its 2010 MidWinter (February) Gathering in Georgia.  Can SAYMA
recommend a camp that we could rent for Presidents' Day Weekend?  We're
looking for someplace that has enough heated, indoor space to be useable
during a winter gathering but not too expensive.  We're used YMCA camps in
the past, if that gives you an idea of what kind of space we need.  If you
know of Friends who would be interested in serving on the planning
committee, that would be even better!
In Peace,
Jen Chapin-Smith
FLGBTQC Long Range Conference Planning Committee
(member of Adelphi Monthly, Baltimore Yearly)

  _____

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_faster
_112008>