[Sayma-Announce] [Fwd: News from The William Penn House]

Errol Hess errol at kitenet.net
Thu Feb 7 08:00:01 EST 2008

From: Brad Ogilvie <brad at williampennhouse.org>
To: errol at kitenet.net
Subject: News from The William Penn House
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:00:17 -0500 (EST)

                           youth to maximize
                              their gifts.
                            Please consider
                           helping us in this
                             vital work by
                            donating funds.
                           Donations can also
                            be made on-line.

   It is a pleasure, an honor and a charge we take seriously to be a
presence for Quakerism in this powerful, exciting and troubled city.  In
the true tradition of Quakersim, we know that our ability to provide the
opportunity to bear witness to what is and what can be in our world, and
 to make a difference through all of our programs is exciting.  We hope
                   you will join us along the journey

                              Sincerely,

           Byron, Patricia, Brad, Judy, Faith, Ben and Morgan
                        The William Penn House

                             Forward email

                         This email was sent to
                         errol at kitenet.net, by
                       brad at williampennhouse.org
                     Update Profile/Email Address |
                          Instant removal with
                   SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
                           Email Marketing by

The William Penn House | 515 E. Capitol St. SE | Washington | DC | 20003