[Sayma-Announce] Fw: Call for 2008 Board Nominations--Please Distribute Widely

Charles Schade c.vmbra at verizon.net
Tue Jan 15 21:25:27 EST 2008

The attached announcement is from the American Friends Service Committee.  We have at least one Friend from SAYMA on the AFSC Board.  It is an opportunity to guide an active, medium size charitable organization which works to apply Quaker principles in social action.  I would be happy to provide or seek more information for Friends who might be led service in this way.

Charles Schade
Charleston, WV
SAYMA member of AFSC Corporation