[Sayma-Announce] Friend in Raleigh seeking ride to FGC Gatheirng

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Thu May 29 23:51:34 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

Jennifer Snow Wolff has asked me to circulate this message to SAYMA Friends.
Please be in touch with her directly if you can help:

51 year old Quaker Woman seeking ride to FGC in Johnstown, PA in June 2008.
FGC is 06/28/08 - 07/05/08. Very
flexible about time leaving and returning.
    I live in west Raleigh, NC, on Rte. 70 near William Umstead State Park.
I cannot help with driving.  But, I can
bring food, pay extra for gas and tolls, and sing or talk to keep you awake.
    I can take a bus or taxi to a Durham Exit on 85 North, or, I can go to
Zebulon /Knightdale to catch 95 North, west
of Wilson and 95N through Richmond, Viginia. What is best for you? Call me
at: (919) 510-7956 or email at:
snowolffjen at bellsouth.net.
   Looking for Friends from Asheville, Atlanta or Knoxville taking route
85N/ Henderson - Rte 81/Fredericksburg,
Rte 17 /Warrenton -66 west /Strasburg, - 81 North /Hagerstown -68 West -76
West /Somerset North to Johnstown.

Liz Perch

Administrative Assistant

Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting and Association

330 Goebel Avenue

Savannah, GA 31404

(215)808 6537 (cell and voicemail)

adminasst at sayma.org