[Sayma-Announce] FW: Job Opportunity at FGC - Web and Online Giving Manager Job Posting

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Wed Sep 17 13:03:43 EDT 2008

From: Nicole Rayborn [mailto:NicoleR at fgcquaker.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: Job Opportunity at FGC - Web and Online Giving Manager Job Posting

Dear Friends,

Below and attached is a job opportunity FGC would like to share with you and
your Friends.  Please send this notice to anyone you know who might be
interested.

Thank you,

Nicole Rayborn

Friends General Conference

Administration Associate

1 215 561 1700 x3008

nicoler at fgcquaker.org

Full Time Web and Online Giving Manager Job Opening: FGC is seeking
candidates for a full time position as our Web and Online Giving Manager. We
have recently re-designed our web sites utilizing Drupal as the CMS platform
and are working to continue to change our websites from brochure-ware into
dynamic Web 2.0 community-building tools. We are in the process of
implementing a new centralized CRM solution and a more dynamic online donor
cultivation and giving program. We hope to employ a skillful, innovative and
creative person to assist us in moving this work forward.

Responsibilities include creating and maintaining a consistent web site
architectural structure, ensuring a consistent look and feel across all FGC
web sites - www.fgcquaker.org (our main site) www.quakerbooks.org,
www.quakerfinder.org, www.quakerquestfgc.org, www.faithandplay.org
(micro-sites), recommending and implementing enhancements and modifications
to the FGC web sites, and assisting and training staff to post content. We
are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who can
translate IT language for other staff. Strong HTML and CSS skills,
familiarity with Drupal 5.1x, and basic PHP skills are all required.
Candidates with project management skills and a familiarity with Quakerism
preferred. Familiarity with Convio or other online communication tools a
plus.  Full job <http://www.fgcquaker.org/jobs/Web-Manager-JobDescription>
description is available.

This position is program level with a full benefits package including 2
days/month vacation leave, sick leave and health insurance.  To apply, send
letter of application and resume by October 15th to Lucy Duncan, Associate
Secretary for Programs, FGC, 1216 Arch Street., Ste 2B, Philadelphia, PA,
19107, or lucyd at fgcquaker.org.