[Sayma-Announce] Minute from Appeal to US Representatives - Impeachment

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 13:55:26 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

A letter from the Clerk of Minneapolis Friends Meeting to the Clerk
of Homewood Friends Meeting (Baltimore) that I received from Stan
Becker, a former Atlanta Friends Meeting member.

I know this is an issue for many friends in the SE and so I am
passing it on to this list.

Looking for that of God in every person.    I ask that we also look
for that of "not God" (where we all are missing the mark) in every person, too.

Blessings,

Free