[Sayma-Announce] Fwd: AFSC-SERO November-December newsletter

Geeta Jyothi mcgahey at yancey.main.nc.us
Tue Dec 1 15:06:53 EST 2009

SAYMA  and North Carolina Friends,
         The attached AFSC-SERO newsletter highlights North Carolina.   As
the AFSC-SERO rep  I am heartened by the wonderful work that we are doing
in our region in midst of difficult times for AFSC.    Our New Orleans
project also is providing important leadership to the communities most
affected and at risk.  The Atlanta Peace project is engaging the energy of
youth.  I am sharing this with my Monthly meeting and encourage you to do
the same. Miami project continues its important work with immigrants and
through this peace building in the Haitian community.

In the Light,
Geeta Jyothi