[Sayma-Announce] SAYMA newsletter deadline approacheth

Kathleen Mavournin kmav at icx.net
Mon Dec 28 15:58:45 EST 2009

Dear Friends,

The deadline originally announced for the Winter issue of Southern
Appalachian Friend was January 4.  Events and holidays have gotten a
bit ahead of me and I am now facing a hip replacement surgery on the
last day of the year. So I'm extending the deadline until January 10.
Please send me ant submissions by that date, and I will try to have
the Winter 2010 issue circulating by mail and internet by the end of
First Month.
Happy New Year,

Kathleen Mavournin
SAF Editor