[Sayma-Announce] Change of date for 2012 World Conference of Friends

Tim Lamm tlamm at windstream.net
Wed Aug 18 21:53:26 EDT 2010

Friends,

The dates for the 2012 World Conference of Friends have changed.  The new dates are April 17-25, 2012.  See the announcement from Friends World Committee below.

SAYMA may send up to four delegates to this gathering.  If you are interested, please write to the Yearly Meeting Nominating Committee Nominating at sayma.org by September 11 of this year.

---Tim Lamm
Berea, KY USA
FWCC Rep and Clerk of SAYMA