[Sayma-Announce] flood help

Thais Carr thaiscarr at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:06:14 EDT 2010

I have spent the last 2 days helping my friend Katherine Campbell whose
house is a total loss and she has no flood insurance.  We are trying to find
foster homes for her cats (the humane assoc will keep them a few days).  She
will need a place to live-anyone who might know of something in the
Nashville area can call her at 615-944-2985; cell service is very spotty out
here. She was my coworker & our facility was closed last month, putting
close to a hundred nurses out of work so that adds to the problem.  She is
on the phone with FEMA currently but any help will be appreciated.

Thais Carr