[Sayma-Announce] SAYMA M&N

Whitt, Nancy nmwhitt at samford.edu
Wed Nov 3 11:46:37 EDT 2010

Friends: SAYMA Ministry and Nurture committee invites Monthly Meetings to select a representative to become active on the Ministry and Nurture Committee.  Contact me at the address below.  Each Monthly Meeting may have a representative on the Committee and we need the presence of your representative.  Thanks.  Nancy

                             Dr. Nancy Whitt
                            Professor of English
                            328 DivN
                           (205) 726-2458