[Sayma-Announce] FW: queries from last year's SOTM reports

Whitt, Nancy nmwhitt at samford.edu
Tue Nov 9 09:28:06 EST 2010

Liz: Attached are Queries for State of the Meeting Reports. We're using the same as last year, so these should read 2010.  Would you please send them to Monthly Meeting Clerks and tell them that the deadline for MM reports is April 1, 2011.

Also, would you please send the completed reports to the SAYMA M&N committee as they come in?

Thanks a lot.

Nancy

                             Dr. Nancy Whitt
                            Professor of English