[Sayma-Announce] Faith and Practice proposals for 2011

Kathleen Mavournin kmav at icx.net
Thu Sep 2 10:36:21 EDT 2010

The SAYMA Faith and Practice Revision Committee has prepared three
proposals for changes or additions to our Faith and Practice Guide: a
revision of section on Education and two new sections on Threshing
Meetings and on Harmony with Nature. Paper copies of these have been
mailed to the monthly meetings and worship groups affiliated with
SAYMA, and electronic copies (PDF files) were sent to meeting contact
people.

Within a few days, the PDF files should be available for download from
the SAYMA web site, www.sayma.org.

We hope that monthly meetings and worship groups will give these
proposals prayerful consideration over the next few months and return
seasoned comments and suggestions to the Faith and Practice Revision
Committee. We ask that all comments be sent in the form of a minute
from your business meeting to Kathleen Mavournin (kmav at icx.net). The
deadline for receipt of comments is Wednesday, November 24, 2010.

The committee will review these over the winter and distribute revised
proposals next spring in advance of the yearly meeting sessions for
2011.

Many thanks for your care and consideration,
Kathleen Mavournin
Clerk, F&P Revision Committee