[Sayma-Announce] Trouble

evdavwes at aol.com evdavwes at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 05:56:42 JEST 2011

Friends,

This appears to be a "distress scam," suggesting that dennis' gmail or yahoo mail password has been stolen and used to make this plea.

Here are references to this sort of scam:

http://www.hotscams.com/articles/distress-scam-warning-hacked-yahoo-account-used-to-scam-friends.html
http://www.elliott.org/blog/i-made-a-quick-trip-to-london-uk-this-past-weekend-and-had-my-bag-stolen-from-me/

I left a message on Dennis answering machine letting him know of this.

David Clements