[Sayma-Announce] Fwd: Request from Monteverde FRiends School, Costa Rica

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Wed Nov 9 19:41:19 PST 2011

Dear Friends,

I am the head of Monteverde Friends School in Costa Rica, Central
America.  I'm writing to ask if you would consider sending out
information about our school to your Southern Appalachia Yearly
Meeting email list of monthly meetings, summer camps, and other venues
you may have.  We hope to increase awareness of our bilingual Quaker
school as a study abroad destination for North American high school
students.

Our school is under the care of the Monteverde Monthly Meeting, which is
not affiliated with a yearly meeting and offers un-programmed worship.

We hope students would apply to study with us for the semester beginning
in January 2012 as well as for next school year, 2012-13.

I have attached our "MFS Student Flyer" and "MFS School Profile 2011-12"
for distribution to students and their families.

Please let me know if you could help us get out the word.

I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have either via email or phone.

Sincerely,

John Blount

--
/John Blount