[Sayma-Announce] Feeding Street Children

Geeta Jyothi McGahey mcgahey at yancey.main.nc.us
Sat Apr 7 15:19:33 JEST 2012

Hi Friends,
http://changeinsights.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/only-one-meal-a-week/

Celo Friends meeting contributed to this project for our Christmas pageant
offering several years back. Please see the good a few faithful Kenyan Friends
can do.  My meeting raised the money to support this feeding.

I have had no running water in the place I'm staying for almost 3 weeks,
neither has the hospital - some problem with a part at the privatized water
treatment and supply company.  We have also had many power outages.
i'm leaving on Monday for Samburo for a week with some villagers I have met
and then on to the World Quaker conference. I prepared myself by participating
in an online study group with Friends from South Africa, Canada, Great
Britain, Australia,France, Sweden, and the US.
In the Light
Geeta Jyothi

McGahey,MD
300 Dharma Way