[Sayma-Announce] opportunity to guide FGC's work

Christina Van Regenmorter vanregenmorterc at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 10:47:58 PST 2012

Hey SAYMA --

I'm on FGC's Organizational Discernment Working Group, and we created a survey to help guide our work.  We want to help FGC wisely use its resources to make it even more benefit to Yearly Meetings, monthly meetings, and individual Friends.

I would LOVE for SAYMA friends's needs, challenges, and dreams for the Religious Society of Friends to be well-represented in this survey.

Sincerely,

Christina VanRegenmorter, Nashville Friends Meeting

-----------

Help guide the work of FGC

Dear Friend,

The mission of Friends General Conference (FGC) is to nurture the spiritual vitality of the Religious Society of Friends by providing programs and services for Friends, meetings, and seekers.  To help FGC do this well, we want to hear from you.

What do you feel is most valuable and necessary for our Quaker meetings to be spiritually vital and purposeful?
Let us know by completing this survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGCFutureSurvey

Your response will help us build programs that make a difference in Friends lives and will help us discern priorities that faithfully use the resources entrusted to us: the gifts from our donors, the expertise of our staff, and the faithful services of hundreds of volunteers.

We hope you will take 10-15 minutes to help us with this important work.

With appreciation,

Barry Crossno
General Secretary
Friends General Conference