[Sayma-Announce] YM 2012 Documents in Advance

Tim Lamm tlamm40403 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:30:26 EDT 2012

Friends,

If you will be attending the business sessions at Yearly Meeting this week, please review the "Documents in Advance" on our web page.  (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing.)  See the page "What's New" or follow this direct link:

www.sayma.org/ym2012/Documents%20in%20Advance.pdf

This PFD portfolio includes the proposed agenda plus all the reports from committees and representatives that are available at this time.  If you are familiar with these reports when you come to Yearly Meeting, our business sessions will go more smoothly.

Note: The treasurer's report and the finance committee report are not yet included in the Documents in Advance.  I will add these as soon as I receive them.

Multiple copies of some documents, such as the treasurer's report and the proposed budget, will be distributed at Yearly Meeting for individual use.  Two or three copies of all other reports will be available on the reading tables for shared use.  If you wish to have your own copy of these reports, you may print them from the Documents in Advance.

I look forward to seeing you next week at Warren Wilson College.

Tim Lamm, Clerk
Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting
www.sayma.org