[Sayma-Announce] weather at SAYMA

Steve Livingston nc_stereoman at charter.net
Tue Jun 5 09:17:43 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

Most of us "experienced" SAYMA attenders know, without being reminded,
that the weather at SAYMA is generally somewhere between pleasantly warm
and somewhat chilly - seldom really hot.

This year will be a little different. It will hardly be warm at all.

The forecast for Asheville for the coming weekend calls for high
temperatures in the upper 70s, perhaps reaching 80 on Sunday, but that
will not occur until later in the afternoon, by which time SAYMA will be
over and we are all on our way home. Bear in mind as well that the temps
at Warren Wilson are consistently a few degrees lower than in Asheville.
At night, the forecast calls for temperatures to drop to the low to mid
50s. That's where it will be when we go to breakfast each morning.

Plan accordingly, f/Friends! I look forward to seeing everyone!

Steve

--
Steve Livingston
StereoMan