[Sayma-Announce] Call for AFSC Board or Committee Service!

Charles Schade c.vmbra at frontier.com
Wed May 2 21:06:54 EDT 2012

Friends,

The memo below is an invitation to express interest in volunteer service in
the various committees of the American Friends Service Committee (AFSC).  If
interested, please consider sending in the attached form by May 30.  Or, if
you know of someone who might be suitable please encourage him or her to
submit a form.  I've attached a brief synopsis of the various Board and
regional committees.  I'd be happy to share what I know of them with
interested Friends.

Charles Schade
Charleston, WV

  _____