[Sayma-Announce] Please help FLGBTQC spread the word re Midwinter Gathering 2013

Liz Perch, SAYMA adminasst at sayma.org
Tue Nov 27 21:07:54 EST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Please help FLGBTQC spread the word re Midwinter Gathering 2013
Date: 	Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:20:14 -0500
From: 	FLGBTQC Midwinter <flgbtqcmidwinter at gmail.com>
To: 	flgbtqcmidwinter at gmail.com

//

Calling Friends (Quakers) and Fellow Spiritual Travelers of all
descriptions who hold lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer
people close to your hearts! You are enthusiastically invited to gather
at the Bryn Mawr Mountain Retreat and Conference Center in the Poconos
of Pennsylvania, February 15-18, 2013. Together we will seek spiritual
growth and renewal through unprogrammed worship, learning, fellowship,
and play under the care of Friends for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,
Transgender, and Queer Concerns (FLGBTQC).We will be blessed by the
ministry of Friend Niyonu Spann, founder of Beyond Diversity 101
workshops. For more information and to register, go to
http://www.flgbtqc.quaker.org/and click on Midwinter Gathering and/or
contact us by email: flgbtqcmidwinter at gmail.com
<mailto:flgbtqcmidwinter at gmail.com>or phone: 267-713-8694.

Please help us spread the word via word of mouth, email, newsletter,
facebook, twitter, and posting/forwarding the flyer (see website)

//