[Sayma-Announce] Next Southern Appalachian Friend (newsletter)

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Mon Apr 15 14:52:31 EDT 2013

It's that time again! The deadline for submissions for the late spring
Southern Appalachian Friend is upon us. Please submit stories, songs,
poems, minutes of concern, anything that would be of interest to Friends
in the SAYMA region. This is particularly a time to circulate
information you would like Friends to be aware of before Yearly Meeting
in June.

Please submit material electronically to me, Beth Ensign, at
h.e.ensign at gmail.com <mailto:h.e.ensign at gmail.com>, on or before April
21. I will accept snail mail submissions, also, at 173 Flora Ave NE,
Atlanta, GA 30307

Thanks, all, and I look forward to reading your submissions SOON!

Beth E

--
Liz Perch
SAYMA Administrative Assistant