[Sayma-Announce] SAYMA workshop proposals due February 28

Liz Perch, SAYMA adminasst at sayma.org
Sun Jan 20 17:07:10 EST 2013

Friends,
Now is the time to think about whether you'd like to offer a workshop at
Yearly Meeting in June -- either Friday June 14th or Saturday June 15th.
Workshops begin at 1:15 and conclude by 3 pm.  Most workshops are held
in the smart classrooms in Jensen which are all equipped with
PowerPoint. We limit attendance to no more than 25 per workshop.

In order to cast a wide net for workshop proposal, this email is being
sent to all meeting clerks; meeting and worship group contacts, SAYMA
officers, committee clerks, and representatives to Wider Quaker
Organizations, and to those who attended Yearly Meeting last year.
Please circulate to other Friends who might have a leading to offer a
workshop.
Workshops should address our theme for this year -- /*Let us See What
Love Can Do*/.
If possible, please use our form at googledocs:
*http://tinyurl.com/SAYMA2013Workshops

*If you prefer to use a form, please contact Liz Perch and she will
email or mail a form to you.

Please let me hear from you by February 28, 2013 at the very latest.
Bill Wolfe,
Workshop Coordinator
3500 Wrenwood Ave
Nashville, TN 37205