[Sayma-Announce] Fwd: A Gathering of Southern Quakers - Part II

quakerkristi at aol.com quakerkristi at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 06:09:14 EDT 2013

This is forwarded by Kristi Estes (quakerkristi at aol.com).  Though this is not an event planned by SAYMA it is open to all Friends from the South and is particularly geared towards Friends from more remote regions that may find it difficult to find Quaker fellowship on a regular basis.  I hope to see you there.

Good morning to you all!!   Attached please find the registration information packet for our upcoming Gathering of Southern Quakers - Part II.  You are invited to share this information with any friends you think might be interested in joining us.

 Contact information is included in the document for the planning committee.  Feel free to let us know that you are planning to attend (see deadlines in packet info) and also share any ideas you might have for making this Part II Gathering a smashing success!!

     Looking forward to hearing from you.  I am the registrar so send your forms and checks to me for recording.  I'll send any monies on to our treasurer.

In the Light,
Pam Arnold