[Sayma-Announce] A Quaker Couple Enrichment Retreat Weekend in Montreat, NC

Liz Perch adminasst at sayma.org
Wed Feb 26 19:55:28 EST 2014

*Tending Your Relationship*

*

*When was the last time you took time out to tend your relationship? How
do we witness to our testimonies of peace, equality, and community in
our relationships? Do we seek the Divine in our relationships and why
does it matter?*

*
*

*If these questions pique your interest then time out with your beloved
to explore them at a Couple Enrichment contemplative retreat May 9-11 in
Montreat, NC (near Asheville). *

*
*

*This program is offered under the care of Friends **General Conference.*

*
*

*Facilitated by Mike and Marsha Green, members of the Durham Friends
Meeting and trained leaders in the FGC-CE program since 1998, the
weekend will deepen intimacy, identify areas of growth, and develop
listening skills in a safe and loving setting. The retreat is open to
any couple in a committed relationship, regardless of legal status.
Couples will worship and work together individually and in small groups,
but there will also be time to rest and rejuvenate in the beauty of a
mountain setting and times to share deeply with your partner. *

*
*

*The workshop costs $300 per couple and includes lodging at a house in
Montreat and six meals (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch).  Register
before April 1 by emailing **marshaquaker at gmail.com
<mailto:marshaquaker at gmail.com>** and receive a $15 discount. *

*
*

*More details available at http://bit.ly/CoupleEnrichment_Montreat
<http://bit.ly/CoupleEnrichment_Montreat>*

*
*

*For more about FGC-Couple Enrichment, visit
www.fgcquaker.org/services/participate-couple-enrichment-event
<http://www.fgcquaker.org/services/participate-couple-enrichment-event> or
email Mike and Marsha at marshaquaker at gmail.com
<mailto:marshaquaker at gmail.com>. *