[Sayma-Announce] 2nd Mystics GatheringJune 6 - 10,2014

Lumb, Judy judylumb at btl.net
Tue Jan 28 12:57:07 EST 2014

Friends, the second annual gathering of Friendly Mystics, A Mystic Call, is
scheduled for June 6 - 10, 2014, at Earlham College, organized by the
editorial team of *What Canst Thou Say.* Numbers are limited so early
registration is advised. The deadline is May 1, 2014. More details and the
Registration Form are on our website whatcanstthousay.org/gatherings.html.
The second gathering will be in two parts. The first two days are a repeat
of the well received first gathering last year, Sharing Our Stories. That
is all we did --- no business, no committees, only sharing our stories. We
had Interest Groups that organized themselves and Home Groups that met
throughout the weekend. In the midst of that worshipful sharing there arose
a leading that we were to "name the spiritual condition of the world." The
second part in response to that leading will be two days of worship and
worship-sharing. We think that we must first name our own spiritual
condition and maybe that of the Religious Society of Friends. Please help
us spread the word!

--
Judy Lumb, Editor
Producciones de la Hamaca