[Sayma-Announce] Online registration for Nashville Friends Meeting Fall Retreat is open!

Kate Wingate kzwingate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 23:38:16 EDT 2014

Dear SAYMA Friends,

The Nashville Monthly Meeting would like to invite the wider SAYMA
community to our yearly family-friendly Fall Retreat.  It will be held at
the historic Group Camp One at Montgomery Bell State Park in Burns, TN,
from 3pm Friday, September 19 through 2pm Sunday, September 21.  There will
be singing, games, cooking, eating, playing, worship sharing, teaching,
learning, campfires, activities and care for our young friends, Meeting for
Worship, and plenty of fellowship.  We hope you will join us -- all are
welcome!

We're offering an online registration option
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCNG35K> for Fall Retreat this year.
 Please fill it out if you plan to come, or even if you're considering it.

Please register by Sunday, September 14.  We're asking that all who
register pay a $5 deposit (per family) to hold your space at the retreat.
 You can send that money to the Nashville Monthly Meeting ℅ Todd
Hughes/retreat registration at 530 26th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37209.  If
you are led to give more than that to help cover the retreat costs, your
donation will be gladly accepted.  If you are unable to contribute
monetarily, however, you are still welcome to come.

Registration link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCNG35K

*Directions to Montgomery Bell State Park:*
Highway 70, approximately 30 miles west of Nashville.  Watch for signs;
park is on the left.  We are at Group Camp One.  Call Kate Wingate if you
need further directions: 615-668-5216.

*Suggested items to bring:*
Sheets, blankets or sleeping bags, pillows, towels (if staying in a rustic
cabin); swim suits; extra shoes; flashlights; rain gear/jackets; sports
equipment; outdoor and indoor games; musical instruments; sunscreen; insect
repellent; flower/tree/bird books; binoculars, crafts.

If you have any questions, please email or call Kate Wingate at
kzwingate at gmail.com or 615-668-5216.

In peace,
Kate Wingate

--

“When something is precious, instead of holding it tightly, we can open our
hands and share it. We can give it all away. We can share the wealth of

-- Pema Chodron, *When Things Fall Apart*