[Sayma-Announce] Online registration for Nashville Friends Meeting Fall Retreat is open!

Christina Van Regenmorter vanregenmorterc at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 11:30:08 UTC 2014

You can always decide to last-minute shift rep meeting to Montgomery Bell State Park... :)

Christina VanRegenmorter
615.934.4589
vanregenmorterc at yahoo.com

"It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong; not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich; not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned; and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity." --Francis Bacon