[Sayma-Announce] FW: Connie LaMonte Memorial Invitation

Catherine Hogan Smith khogan at uab.edu
Mon Sep 22 13:24:04 UTC 2014

Connie LaMonte's memorial service is scheduled for October 4 (Saturday) at 4 p.m. in the Parish Hall of Grace Episcopal Church at 5712 1st Ave. N in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Birmingham, Alabama (see http://tinyurl.com/ngzmwsf). (The Birmingham Friends Meetinghouse was too small for the anticipated attendance at this memorial to a gifted and treasured Friend.) SAYMA friends are welcome to join us for the memorial and for the food and fellowship afterward. In addition, please let BFM SAYMA rep Kay Smith know if you are in need of overnight hospitality, so that we can arrange that for you. My contact information is below.
Kay

Kay Hogan Smith
Khsmith1264 at gmail.com<mailto:Khsmith1264 at gmail.com>
khogan at uab.edu<mailto:khogan at uab.edu>