[Sayma-Announce] spring SAFriend

Beth Ensign h.e.ensign at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:23:57 EDT 2015

Please send me your words! Or your pictures. Or whatever else you'd like to
share that can go into the pages of a newsletter. If you send them to me by
the end of the week, you will see a newsletter the first week of May (or
thereabouts). Please let Friends know how truth prospers in your meetings
and your hearts.

Submission deadline: April 23. If you can't make this but you have material
to share, please contact me before the 23 and we can work something out.
Thanks to all who share and by sharing help build the beloved community in
the SAYMA region.

Beth Ensign, editor
h.e.ensign at gmail.com
173 Flora Ave NE