[Sayma-Announce] February Pendle Hill Pamphlet

Charles Schade c.vmbra at frontier.com
Mon Feb 2 21:14:22 EST 2015

Here is information that may interest Friends in SAYMA, especially those who
feel led to social activism.

Charles Schade
Charleston, WV

Dear Friends,

This afternoon, the printer dropped off Pendle Hill's latest pamphlet. It is
the one I wrote this summer while at Pendle Hill for a writer's sojourn.
Entitled Revelation and Revolution: Answering the Call to Radical
Faithfulness, it addresses many key themes that are very alive in PYM and
other religious networks and congregations. The pamphlet is on a theme that
I feel very strongly about and I feel so honored to be included as a new
writer in our storied Pendle Hill Pamphlet Series.

I'm writing you today to ask you a favor. I've attached a flyer for the
pamphlet and Shirley and I would love it if you would help support our
pamphlet program by forwarding it on to everyone on your email contact list
that might be interested in the piece.

Second, for those of you who have Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn accounts,
Shirley and I would very much appreciate it if you  post an announcement on
your social media outlets. You can use the following URL:
<http://www.pendlehill.org/product/revelation-revolution-answering-call-radi
cal-faithfulness/>
http://www.pendlehill.org/product/revelation-revolution-answering-call-radic
al-faithfulness/. The flyer also includes information about our
soon-to-be-launched hybrid online/on-campus certificate program focused on
prophetic activism and civic engagement. This program is also conveniently
titled "Answering the Call to Radical Faithfulness." So, any promotion you
do for the pamphlet will also help promote our new flagship educational
program.

Thanks in advance for your generosity of time,

Steve

Steve Chase
Director of Education
Pendle Hill