[Sayma-Announce] Quaker Hymnals to give away

Atlanta Friends Meeting atlantaquakers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:29:40 EST 2015

Hi Friends,

We at the Atlanta Friends Meeting have a box of old hymnals & song books
that we would like to give away.

This box includes: "Winds of the People" (12 copies), "A Hymnal for
Friends" (19 copies), "Songs of Many Nations" (31 copies), "Song Book for
Friendly Children" (11 copies), "May the Long Time Sun" (5 copies), "Pocket
Songster" (6 copies), "Little Book of Carols" (4 copies), and several other
random song books.

We also have a box to give away of English-Kirundi hymnals that our singing
group (which is made up of American-born and Burundi Friends) created.

This collection may be perfect for a Meeting that doesn't have song books
but wants to include more singing among your community.

Richard Allen has offered to bring this box of books up to SAYMA in June,
if anyone wants to have these books. Email me if you or your meeting are
interested!

Jonah McDonald
Office Coordinator
Atlanta Friends Meeting
404-377-2474
atlantaquakers at gmail.com

***Don't forget to add the new office email address (
atlantaquakers at gmail.com) to your contacts list!