[Sayma-Announce] From FCNL Spring Lobby Weekend

Hiles, Jane njhiles at samford.edu
Sun Feb 8 12:13:04 EST 2015

Dear SAYMA Young Adult Friends,

I wanted you to know about something BIG happening this March in Washington, DC - Spring Lobby Weekend at FCNL!

It’s a critical time to take action on Climate Change in Congress – and we have the tools you need to be successful!

Spring Lobby Weekend brings hundreds of young people to Washington to gain skills in effective constituent lobbying, network with activists from around the country and lobby their Member of Congress on Capitol Hill.

When? March 14-17<x-apple-data-detectors://0>th<x-apple-data-detectors://0>
Where? Washington, DC<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
How? Register online at fcnl.org/slw<http://fcnl.org/slw>– Contact Andrew Silva (Andrew at fcnl.org<mailto:Andrew at fcnl.org>) for questions about financial assistance, housing and registration.

Why? We need Congress to come together and acknowledge climate change in a bipartisan way so that we can move forward to take effective legislative action.

Be the change you want to see!

Peace and Light,
Jane Hiles
SAYMA Rep. to FCNL