[Sayma-Announce] Peacebuilders Camp Registration Open!

Jonah McDonald jonahpmcd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:49:21 EST 2015

Dear SAYMA Friends,

I've written you about Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm in the past, and
many of you are supporters - either financially or by helping us recruit
campers.

In fact, each year since camp started, we've had at least one camper from a
SAYMA monthly meeting.

Are there youth, ages 11 - 14 in your Meeting who might be interested in
attending Peacebuilders Camp this summer? Please help us introduce
Peacebuilders Camp to them!

Here is a short paragraph you could use in your weekly announcements or as
an email to your meeting's listserv or another community email list you
think might be interested:

*Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm for Ages 11 - 14*
Registration is open for Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm! Peacebuilders
Camp is
a transformative summer camp that empowers a diverse community of youth to
work toward peace, justice and human rights. This overnight camp in
Americus, Georgia is open to all youth, ages 11 - 14. Tuition is on a
sliding scale and camp sessions are July 13-18, 2015 (ages 11-12) and July
20-25 (ages 13-14). Registration closes on April 1st and can be completed
online: http://www.peacebuilderscamp.org/registration/ For more
information, contact Jonah McDonald: jonah at peacebuilderscamp.org or
404-373-8036.

Thanks so much!

In peace,
Jonah McDonald (Atlanta Friends Meeting)

Co-founder & Administrative Director
*Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm*
404-373-8036
www.peacebuilderscamp.org