[Sayma-Announce] School of the Spirit Testing the Waters Retreats

Mark Wutka mark at wutka.com
Mon Feb 23 14:58:50 EST 2015

Hello SAYMA Friends,
  The School of the Spirit "On Being a Spiritual Nurturer" program is
holding a series of Testing the Waters retreats this spring for those who
might be interested in attending the program. The two retreats that are
closest to the SAYMA region are at Eastern Hills Friends Meeting in
Cincinnati, OH on April 11, and Jamestown Friends Meeting on April 18. You
can find more information here:
http://schoolofthespirit.org/programs/on-being-a-spiritual-nurturer/

We have had a number of folks from SAYMA go through the program. I found it
to be a wonderful program that helped me grow in ways I didn't anticipate.
If you would like to know more about the program you can contact me at
mark at wutka.com, or Mary Linda McKinney at friendlymama at aol.com.
  Mark Wutka