[Sayma-Announce] Southern Appalachian Friend Submissions

Beth Ensign h.e.ensign at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:43:13 EST 2015

The upcoming issue of the SAF looks more like a broadside than a newsletter
at this point. If you have anything at all: news, announcements, a story
about your aunt, PLEASE send it along ASAP to Beth Ensign, editor:
h.e.ensign at gmail.com.

If your meeting is doing something interesting for the MLK day of service,
let us know about it! If your meeting has had great successes or challenges
in the last 6 months, we'd love to hear your story. If you have had a
personal epiphany of any kind, or just feel like sharing some creative
work, SAF is a friendly venue to publish in. I plan to assemble the winter
newsletter this weekend, so any material that reaches my inbox by Friday
night or Saturday morning can be used.

Thanks, Friends, for helping out!

Beth Ensign, Atlanta MM