[Sayma-Announce] Contemplative FGC Couple Enrichment Retreat April 24-26 near Ashville, NC

Mike Green mikequaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:28:45 EDT 2015

Tending the Heart of Relationship - April 24-26, 2015

A Contemplative Retreat for Couples

Led by Mike and Marsha Green

Come away and rest a while with your beloved in beautiful Montreat (near
Asheville), NC. This is a time to renew, restore, and refresh your precious
relationship for you, for your community, and for the world.

The weekend is a retreat, not a workshop, with invitations to explore your
relationship with your partner. Opportunities will be offered to share in
the group. For some meals we will hold the silence. There will be times to
rejuvenate in the beauty of a mountain setting whether through walking or
simply sitting on the porch in a rocking chair.

The intent is to deepen intimacy, hone our capacity to listen to one
another and to the Spirit which enlivens our relationships, and to identify
growing edges

This program is offered under the care of Friends General Conference Couple
Enrichment Program. It will be facilitated by Mike and Marsha Green,
members of the Durham Friends Meeting and trained leaders in the FGC-CE
program since 1998. The retreat is open to any couple in a committed
relationship, regardless of legal status.

The workshop costs $290 per couple and includes lodging at a house in
Montreat and six meals (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch).  Register
online at <http://goo.gl/forms/0eEvSe2GGd>http://bit.ly/CERetreat_2015.

Contact Mike and Marsha Green at mikequaker at gmail.com or 919-929-2339. Some
financial assistance may be available.

For more about FGC-Couple Enrichment, visit www.fgcquaker.org/services/