[Sayma-Announce] SAYMA 2015 registrations late after Monday May 11

Chris Berg cshapenote at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 11:23:14 EDT 2015

Dear SAYMA Friends, families and supporters,

This is a Reminder that after Monday evening I am supposed to
add a late fee charge to all registrations for our Yearly Meeting.

If you have an opportunity to connect with Younger friends and families
of SAYF and prospective JYM participants, please remind them of this
deadline. I have had very few registrants from younger Friends and families.

The advance program with registration instructions is available at
www.sayma.org home page, in the box:

2015 Annual Meeting Documents
Advance Program PDFPrintable Registration Form PDFElectronic Registration Form XLSYouth Worker Volunteer Application PDF DOC

Those who have obstacles to getting a proper registration to me in
time to avoid the fee are invited to email me or call me to explain the situation.

Chris Berg
SAYMA Recording Registrar, 2015
cell 864-414-4113
email cshapenote at hotmail.com