[Sayma-Announce] a pope for Paris?

Arnold Karr aek03030731 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:50:41 EDT 2015

P.S. Humanae Vitae was an encyclical, not a bull. Her is an article
explaining the difference.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2001/07/whats_an_encyclical_whats_a_bull.html&ved=0CBsQFjAAahUKEwj_i8nN4Y7IAhWCsIAKHTGWB5o&usg=AFQjCNEqrNaT3pDqZkrl-4zwnOD7FlQowA&sig2=h5Xlns7uGNPAU93sVtEgaQ
Arnold