[Sayma-Announce] Call for Workshop for SAYMA 2016

Liz Dykes saymaoffice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:27:48 EST 2016

The Yearly Meeting Planning Committee is extending the deadline for
workshop proposal by one week.  Proposals are due not later than Monday,
February 22.  Because of the time line to have the Advance Program for
yearly meeting prepared, printed, and distributed, this deadline is
FIRM.  All the information you need is in the original email, below.

I look forward to seeing lots of you in June!

In the light,

LIZ

Liz Dykes
SAYMA Administrative Assistant