[Sayma-Announce] Call for Workshop Proposals for SAYMA

Liz Dykes saymaoffice at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:55:00 EST 2017

Dear Friends,

It is the time of year to discern if you are feeling led to offer a
workshop this summer at our yearly gathering at Warren Wilson College.
The workshop dates will be Friday, June 16, or Saturday June 17. The
times are from 1:15-3:00 pm or whatever portion of that you feel you may
need. If you need more time you can hold a two part workshop, one
section on each day.

*Please circulate this request throughout your Meeting in a timely
fashion, as the deadline for receiving the proposals is February 28.
*Our theme for this year is Weaving Our World Together: Lifting Up
Racial Justice. We would like a number of the workshops to connect to
this theme, and we would also like to offer a variety of other choices
as well.

If possible, please use our form at googledocs:
*http://tinyurl.com/SAYMAws2017*

You may also request a paper form from the SAYMA office,
adminasst at sayma.org.

If your workshop is accepted, you are agreeing to attend SAYMA. You will
need to register and pay the registration deposit. Registration is
encouraged prior to the early registration deadline in mid-May.

Please let me hear from you by February 28 at the latest.

Chris Berg

6 Rosemary Trail

Flat Rock, NC28731

864-414-4113//