[Sayma-Announce] SAYMA registration

Liz Dykes saymaoffice at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:20:19 EDT 2017

Friends, the early bird registration fee is only good for two more
weeks!  If your registration is postmarked after May 22, you will have
to pay an extra $10 per person.

If you need a registration form mailed to you, please let me know.

Confirmations were emailed to everyone whose registration has been
received and processed.  If you did not get a confirmation, and have
mailed your registration, please check with me.

I will be on vacation May 10-14 and will respond to questions when I return.

In the light,

LIZ

--
Liz Dykes