[Sayma-Announce] Bookstore SAYMA

Pam Beziat pam.beziat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:24:09 EDT 2018

Friends,   The SAYMA bookstore will be open during the yearly meeting,
June 14-17, 2018.  This year books may be purchased by cash, check, and now
CREDIT CARD!   In addition,  we will  again offer the "free books" table.
You may leave your books at the table and/ or make a selection.   Our
plenary speaker, George Lakey will sign copies of his most recent work:
"Viking Economics : How the Scandinavians Got it Right-and How We Can
Too".  Join us at Warren Wilson College June 2018 for SAYMA : "Community &
Communication" and browse the Friends bookstore!